Tuesday, April 5, 2011

nur yasmin bt mohd nazry..


yasmin nazry.. it's your birthday my friend.. :)
my very best friend.. you were always there when i need you..
though we met for just one year.. honestly i don't really remember that 
we used to be in the same kindergarten until you show me the picture
of yours.. and i show you mine.. i still remember that moment.. :)
it's you who always accompany me wherever i wanted to go..
it's you who be with me when i had no one to befriended with..
you're my best friend,yasmin.. i wish you were here with me..
but Allah knows what's good.. He loves you the most..
i still remember the time when you slipped away..
and i remember the last day we spent together..
i'm glad that i could stand the chance to spent some time with you..
you asked me to hang out with you that day..
we play so hard like we never did..
you asked me to stay at your home that day..
but i refuse.. somehow i regret it..
it's been 7 years now.. but i'm still missing you.. :(
we were laughing out loud that day..
and i was crying my heart out the next day.. :'(
you know what.. i can't believe my life has changed after you're gone..
it took me a month to realize that you're already gone..
aku x delete pun number hang and you know what..
aku still call hang lps hari tu.. although i know no one would answer..
sometimes i text you though i know you wont reply me..
it's hard for me to accept the fate that you're already gone..
banyak nak cerita.. but it won't be enough to tell.. we have too
much memories together.. I LOVE YOU YASMIN..<3   
the thing that i regret the most is that i didn't stand a chance to have your picture..not even one... :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment