Saturday, March 5, 2011

am i right or wrong?

hurm.. have you ever felt like "am i right or am i wrong? what've i done?"
i always feel that way whenever the person i care doesn't want to talk to me..
susah nak jage hati sume orang.. well.. nobody's perfect right? i'm telling people 
whatever i wanted to.. sometimes they don't understand what i feel.. 
sometimes they do.. i know i can't expect them to understand what i was telling..
but i want them to try to understand because that is what i do every time
people tell me something.. sometimes i was like 
"why can't they do like what i did? why can't they treat me like i treat them?"
sometimes i want them to console me especially the one who i really care and love..
i don't get it.. what am i? man! i'm not a robot...!!
i'm a human being who has the right to be loved.. i know i'm no good in few things..
well.. nobody's perfect(again).. but at least i try to.. 
sometimes i want to be alone like i used to.. but i know i can't afford to be that way again..
because i love them so much.. maybe i'm the one who has to change..but..
man!! it's hard!! i've changed somehow but do i have to change a few times 
just to make others happy? what about myself?
i just wanna be myself and i want people to love me like i am me..
i don't want them to like me because i'm not being me to make them happy...
i want them to love me the way i am...
accept me just as i am.. 
especially him... 
tell me if i'm doing anything wrong.. 
be with me when i need...
listen to what i want to tell..
believe in me...
understands me...and....
LOVE ME THE WAY I AM... 

No comments:

Post a Comment